updated september 2008
This document sets out your rights and obligations, and those of Aquasan in relation to this web site (the “Site”) and the services offered through it.
You accept to be bound by this agreement each time they access the web site and you should be aware that this agreement may change from time to time, so please make sure you regularly revisit this page.
2.0 operation of Services
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the service offered by the Site where we have serious legal or technical reasons to do so, including:
- Privacy, data protection or other legal objections to the content or conduct of the Site,
- Technical difficulties experienced by www.aquasanlimited.co.uk or on the Internet.
There may also be times when the Site becomes unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
3.0 disclaimer and release
- If any third party sites are linked to from Site, this does not mean that we endorse or have any responsibility for the site in question or anything which appears on it.
- You should exercise no lesser degree of caution in appraising what you see on the Site than you do offline.
4.0 intellectual property
You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Site are owned by Aquasan , or the respective copyright holder.
It is easy to copy material which appears on web-sites, but this does not mean it is legal. Therefore, no-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the Site unless properly licensed to do so by us.
By submitting any material to the Site, you:
- Are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
- Grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to copy, modify, distribute, show in public and create derivative works from that material solely in the course of its processing and display on and through the Site in accordance with this Agreement; and
- Authorise us to adapt the relevant material in the course of doing so, and so waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment, or to be identified as the author, of the material in question.
5.0 excluded loss
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss not reasonably foreseeable by us when this Agreement commences, for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, howsoever caused (whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement or otherwise). Aquasan will also not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement caused by matters beyond its reasonable control. Any statutory rights you may have as a consumer remain unaffected.
You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of this Agreement by you or through a machine on which you access the Site.
We reserve the right to assign this Agreement, and to assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under this Agreement. You may not without the written consent of Aquasan assign or dispose of this Agreement.
8.0 entire agreement
9.0 changes to this agreement
Aquasan reserves the right to change the Agreement with its Members from time to time, and post the new version on the Site. This Agreement, and any new version of it in the future, takes effect immediately.
10.0 severability and law
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.